منتديات ريان العربية للأصدقاء
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات ريان العربية للأصدقاء

مرحبا جميعا بكم استمتعوا تثقفوا......

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
التبادل الاعلاني
منتدى
المواضيع الأخيرة
» كل عام وأنتم بألف خير
احمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 05, 2011 1:38 am من طرف nounou

» ممكن بليز
احمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_icon_minitimeالسبت سبتمبر 13, 2008 1:21 pm من طرف noussa_94

» شكر وطلب ترحيب
احمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_icon_minitimeالسبت سبتمبر 13, 2008 1:20 pm من طرف noussa_94

» شخصين قد يمنحونك الجنه
احمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 11, 2008 7:08 pm من طرف noussa_94

» ما هو نوع قلبك؟
احمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 03, 2008 8:10 pm من طرف ريان مديرة المنتدى

» إلى كل الجزائريين-كلمات ومفاهيم تقدح في العقيدة يجب اجتنابها
احمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 26, 2008 8:07 pm من طرف wahid

» بجاية لؤلؤة البحر الابيض المتوسط
احمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 24, 2008 5:05 pm من طرف ريان مديرة المنتدى

» صور لمعالم رااااائعة بالجزاائر
احمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 24, 2008 4:57 pm من طرف ريان مديرة المنتدى

» وانا بدي ترحيب
احمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 23, 2008 3:02 pm من طرف noussa_94

» سلام......ممكن ترحيب
احمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 23, 2008 2:52 pm من طرف noussa_94

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
ريان مديرة المنتدى
احمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_vote_rcapاحمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_voting_barاحمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_vote_lcap 
amina
احمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_vote_rcapاحمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_voting_barاحمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_vote_lcap 
قمر الجزائر
شيماء
بنت المغرب
noussa_94
أحلام
wahid
mayssou
CuTe_CaT

احمد شوقي بالفرنسية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
amina
عضو متميز
amina

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 56
العمر : 29
العمل/الترفيه : زهوانية
المزاج : وفية , مخلصة
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/01/2008

احمد شوقي بالفرنسية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: احمد شوقي بالفرنسية   احمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 11, 2008 6:19 pm

Ahmed Shawqi (1868 - 1932); Has black hair and eyes and skin brown Sodotan length 1.75 m, weight 80 kg; Egyptian poet and dramatist who pioneered the modern Arabic literary movement, most notably introducing the genre of poetic epics to the Arabic literary tradition. Shawqi also produced distinctive poetry that is widely considered to be the most prominent of the 20th century Arabic literary movement.
Life
Monument to Shawqi in Villa Borghese, Rome
Raised in a privileged setting, his family was prominent and well-connected with the court of the Khedive of Egypt. Upon graduating from high school, he attended law school, obtaining a degree in translation. Shawqi was then offered a job in the court of the Khedive Abbas II, which he immediately accepted.
After a year working in the court of the Khedive, Shawqi was sent to continue his studies in Law at the Universities of Montpellier and Paris for three years. While in France, he was heavily influenced by the works of French playwrights, most notably Molière and Racine.
He returned to Egypt in 1894, and remained a prominent member of Arab literary culture until the British forced him into exile in southern Spain, Andalusia, in 1914. Shawqi remained there until 1920, when he returned to Egypt. In 1927 he was crowned by his peers Amir al- Sho’araa’ (literally: the Prince of Poets) in recognition of his considerable contributions to the literary field.
Works
Shawqi’s work can be categorized into three main periods during his career:
• The first coincides with the period during which he occupied a position at the court of the Khedive, consisting of eulogies to the Khedive: praising him or supporting his policy.
• The second comprised the period of his exile in Spain. During this period, his feeling of nostalgia and sense of alienation directed his poetic talent to patriotic poems on Egypt as well as the Arab world.
• The third stage occurred after his return from exile: during that period he became preoccupied with the glorious history of Ancient Egypt and Islam. This was the period during which he wrote his religious poems, in praise of the Prophet Muhammad. The maturation of his poetic style was also reflected in his plays, the most notable of which were published during this period.
Plays
Shawqi was the first in Arabic literature to write poetic plays. He wrote five tragedies:
• Majnun Laila (literally "The Madman of Layla"), his first play.
• The Death of Cleopatra, his most famous play.
• 'Antara
• Ali bek al-Kabeer
• Qambeez
and two comedies:
• As-Set Huda (literally: Madam Huda)
• Al-Bakhila (literally: the Miser)
in addition to a prose play: the Princess of Andalusia.
Poetry
• The States of Arabs and the Great Men of Islam. Ash-Shawqiyyat, his selected works, in four volumes, including Nahj al-Burda, a tribute to the Prophet Muhammed
• A long poem about the History of Islam, named
Prose
Shawqi wrote several ill-written novels. A few survived. He also wrote chapters of prose, as he called them, about several and unrelated subjects, and collected them under the title: the Markets of Gold
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://chomo3.ahlamontada.com
ريان مديرة المنتدى
المديرة العامة
المديرة العامة
ريان مديرة المنتدى

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 228
العمر : 30
الموقع : https://rayenne94.yoo7.com
العمل/الترفيه : القراءة،الرسم،السباحة،التعارف...
المزاج : مرحة،صريحة،مخلصة،تحب العمل
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/01/2008

احمد شوقي بالفرنسية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: احمد شوقي بالفرنسية   احمد شوقي بالفرنسية I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 11, 2008 6:30 pm

amouna merci beaucoup ma cherie c trop cool

tchaouuuu
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://rayenne94.yoo7.com

احمد شوقي بالفرنسية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات ريان العربية للأصدقاء :: منتدى البلدان والسياحة :: الشخصيات العالمية-
انتقل الى: